Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, put deposit down on my first (modern) Z1000 today, seems a nimble little bugger after owning a M109R Boulevarde for many yrs. Had a few zs....zx10r, zx12r x 2....Z1R, Z1A, Z1000 A. Cant wait to pic her up and get out there :) Seems like a cool site!
Screenshot_20200320-182341_Gumtree[4068].jpg

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Enjoy your Bike Mate, You have arrived to the Electronic Camp of the Chosen People

PS. It takes a while for people to respond on this site during the glorious past of the Golden Years - dont be discouraged about a lack of online response, after all you have the real.thing between your legs ...

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Juan, Are you talking to me or Toecutter?

I thinknToecutter.

If me, the bike was delivered to Los Angeles from Florida on February 20th & I have been riding it the next day after getting the DMV to register it with the original plates.

Then it spent a day in the Mechanics getting upgraded & now its parked while I heal.

Toecutter - are you a Kiwi?

I am from Mangere East, left at 23 in 1987

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Juan, Are you talking to me or Toecutter?

I thinknToecutter.

If me, the bike was delivered to Los Angeles from Florida on February 20th & I have been riding it the next day after getting the DMV to register it with the original plates.

Then it spent a day in the Mechanics getting upgraded & now its parked while I heal.

Toecutter - are you a Kiwi?

I am from Mangere East, left at 23 in 1987
Nah im in Nsw Oz

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Welcome toecutter9 ! Beautiful bike.

Had me an 07 LE once upon a time. Great bike and fun to ride. Loved the size of it ...and the GRUNT!

No more scraping pegs! The Zed is a fine machine.

pics of the 9

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
was for a time. Cool bike. Wife loved the color, was mad when I sold it. I think I went to an 06 Triumph ST 1050 next. My least fav to ride. Too linear on power, meaning if you're not above 7k rpm the throttle seemed dead. No zip like the Zed. Dumped a buncha money into it and after 3mos, I sold it for the Zed.
hmm, pic w hore says, ... on it!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
The Blue Bike - much better look.

The Triumph is overrated unless you are under 22 & drink Coffee with Exotic Italian names.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Those fancy coffees & the swinging dicks that drink them & ride Triumphs after 22 are too damn expensive anyway,

This is the USA, we ride Japanese here!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey toe cutter, we are waiting for your new bike pics! Let them see it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts