·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
interesting ideas....

·
Registered
431 Posts
I kind of like what he tried with the r3nderings. But on a personal note, i wouldnt chop a gen 2, 3 or 4 because they look goed as they are.

I guess he was ahead of his time, cause nowadays kawasaki makes the z900 rs, which are quite similar to what he tries to achieve with his renderings

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was surprised to even see them considering using a “Z” since it’s already a street fighter more or less. none the less, they had some decent ideas and looks fun to play around with different concepts. some look a bit frankenstein though 🤫. i’ve always wanted to street fighter a zx10, but probably will never happen. maybe next lifetime 🤩

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found this old thread. single sided swing arm on a “Z”.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I had plans of doing a single sided swing arm aswell. I think some ktm swingarms arlmost straight swaps. Bu i wanted to do the h2 swingarm, cause i like the looks of that rearwheel.

A buddy of mine who would do the modifiying still tries to talk it out of my head. His main concearn is it wil negatively influence the agility of the bike, because the wheelbase will probably increase. He loves how the gen4 handles , he always steps off my bike with a smile on his face.

Had already located a h2 swingarm and wheel on ebay. Anyways, had to spend some of my savings on more urgent matters. So might still do it when my bank account allows it again.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would look kewl for sure on a gen 4. hard not to like a single sided swing arm on anything really. it’s nice to see more of a sexy wheel which can transform a good looking bike to a great one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts