Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
3641 - 3656 of 3656 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
I installed Rizoma Bar End Weights on the bike which was a pain in the ass even with the required adapter kit for the bike I still had to drill the holes larger and modified my throttle with a Dremel but after 2 hours of madding I made it fit pretty well and only kind of messed up the beautiful finish on the Rizoma Bar End Weights lol! Also installed a sick Under Glow Kit and Factory Effex decal sticker kit and a usb charger for my phone. I am still waiting for my Monster Energy decal sticker kit to arrive in the mail and custom Z1000 Rim decal stickers! I can't wait to see the bike finished!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Vehicle
Tire Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Plant
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant Automotive tire

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I installed Rizoma Bar End Weights on the bike which was a pain in the ass even with the required adapter kit for the bike I still had to drill the holes larger and modified my throttle with a Dremel but after 2 hours of madding I made it fit pretty well and only kind of messed up the beautiful finish on the Rizoma Bar End Weights lol! Also installed a sick Under Glow Kit and Factory Effex decal sticker kit and a usb charger for my phone. I am still waiting for my Monster Energy decal sticker kit to arrive in the mail and custom Z1000 Rim decal stickers! I can't wait to see the bike finished!
I hear ya man, sometimes the modding can be a pain. She's still sexy tho! haha Nice work.

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
I like the bike but I think all those stickers make it look cheap
That's what my dad said but all he rides are Harleys so >.> I love the stickers it reminds me of how my dirt bikes were back when I was 16 I admit I kind of went crazy once I get my monster energy stickers and place them on the bike I may take off a few of the others so it doesn't look to crazy lol!

3641 - 3656 of 3656 Posts