Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3631 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's my 07 looks a little diff now got some new parts coming next week will update when I get them installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I wish I had my own to take pictures of, but the demo bikes will have to do.

Not my photos, these were taken by Fonzie

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Corbin Seat

Whats your feelings on it?
Lower seat height?
Is it more level than the factory unit?
Im getting real tired of the slide forward wedgie on my 2010!
I have a corbin on my sv is the Z's heavier than the stock seat?
Please let me hear your opinion...thanks..Barry

·
Registered
57 Posts
Found this sick pic of a 2010 Z1000 from some random photographers flickr account. This is my favorite color for the Z1000. It makes the bike look pretty agressive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm the new guy ;)

Hi folks,

I would like to share some pics of my brand new 2009 Z1000 Z-RR Ninja-Mutant with you:
I will take some pics of my own as soon as I find the time !
These pics are from my dealer !
I took the 4 in 1 Akrapovic Exhaust but the seat with the white trimline as seen on the last pic ...

have fun & ride save

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hi folks,

I would like to share some pics of my brand new 2009 Z1000 Z-RR Ninja-Mutant with you:
I will take some pics of my own as soon as I find the time !
These pics are from my dealer !
I took the 4 in 1 Akrapovic Exhaust but the seat with the white trimline as seen on the last pic ...

have fun & ride save

Roy
DUDE! That is SICK!!!! Love it man!!! Can I ask what you paid for that thing?? Freaking gorgeous! Love the "Ninja Mutant" on the tail section!

This is what drew me to the Z1000 - nothing else out there looks even remotely like it! And yours is TRULY one of a kind!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Really nice bike's. I've got my goal on a z1000 2010, once the lawyer get his **** togheter and i can get my money...

At first i was into the zx10-r but when i saw the chestnut/walnut z1000 i changed my mind in an instant. Ever since that all that has changed is the colorscheme, at first i wanted it in ninja green

But when i saw robhors's black and agressive Zed i kinda changed my mind again....
Thanks Robhor ;)

1 - 20 of 3631 Posts