Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys. Has anyone fit an Ermax seat cowl on a 2018 or has any pictures of one, as i want to see if it is a cover or a replacement unit and how they sit, don't want to spend £140 on not like it.
Also has anyone found a good place to fit a scott oiler for the same model, any pictures please.

Thanks Phil....

·
Registered
376 Posts
Guys. Has anyone fit an Ermax seat cowl on a 2018 or has any pictures of one, as i want to see if it is a cover or a replacement unit and how they sit, don't want to spend £140 on not like it.
Also has anyone found a good place to fit a scott oiler for the same model, any pictures please.

Thanks Phil....
Its a replacement, this is the best pic i have at the moment. Was trying to wrap it with a pices of scrap.

But in order for this to work, you need remove the little 'strap' on the pointy end of the riders seat

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a replacement, this is the best pic i have at the moment. Was trying to wrap it with a pices of scrap.

But in order for this to work, you need remove the little 'strap' on the pointy end of the riders seat

Do you have a picture of the under side please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are two little tabs on the back that are supossed to grab underneath the metal bracket on the back of the bike. They broke off on mine.

just what i needed thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, I love ERMax stuff. You can also see the ERMax Hugger which is painted to match at the rear too. Problem is it's so good people always thought the bike was stock and I almost needed to pull out a picture of a stock bike for people to believe me that I'd upgraded it.

I've since moved the Z1000R for a Z900RS and am again using ERMax items on it;

·
Registered
249 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts