Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys pulled my zed out this morning turned the key and no pump or servo noise any ideas ?

my missis has the same gen zed as me so i pulled out her battery to see if that was the problem and its not a battery issue , I'm now panicking if its going to be the ecu thats fried the next plan is too swap the ecu,s if i can or are they tied in with the immobilisers on the gen 3 bikes

any other ideas would be great

cheers

·
Registered
255 Posts
First check the 15 A DFI fuse behind the battery. That and the 30 A main fuse are next to each other under a black plastic cover.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
done mate tried swapping my rec reg for another one of the missis bike no joy , I'm now trying to track down the tip over sensor to see if its at fault but I'm thinking the ecu is messing about that or the immobiliser

·
Registered
255 Posts
The vehicle-down sensor would raise service code 31. The ECU power supply inspection procedure is given on the service manual page 3-106.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi guys pulled my zed out this morning turned the key and no pump or servo noise any ideas ?

my missis has the same gen zed as me so i pulled out her battery to see if that was the problem and its not a battery issue , I'm now panicking if its going to be the ecu thats fried the next plan is too swap the ecu,s if i can or are they tied in with the immobilisers on the gen 3 bikes

any other ideas would be great

cheers

Not expecting to get a reply but was there any joy with this. I'm experiencing same issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts