Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have info or rumors on what colors the Z1000 will be for 2021? The Z 1000 is my dream bike but l do lot like the paint. I wish they keep the shape but different colors.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I must confess im surprised there was a 2021 model (albeit just a colour change) - i just assumed itd be scrapped as the Z H2 is now out.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I must confess im surprised there was a 2021 model (albeit just a colour change) - i just assumed itd be scrapped as the Z H2 is now out.
Thanks for replying. Yeah this is the color. I think that they keep on doing the Z series just like they did with the ZX series. I think that the best option is to wait until SEP / OCT when they start showing the lineup for 2021 and move from there.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Its as though you started putting Day Glo Stripes in the hair of a Distinguished Service Medal Owner.

Or Day Glo Stripes across your Country's Flag.

The bike is not a Race Bike & its not a 125 Learner's Bike with Training Wheels.

Its a Z1000 & we all know what the Z stands for; when you have graduated from years of pissing around on bikes from A to Y, if you are still Alive (horrific past injuries aside), & have The Spirit running though your veins like a River, you get rewarded at last with the Ultimate Beast, a Mens Only, Classic of a final bike in this Life, the Z.

As in THE Z ...

20200523_174640_resized_2.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its as though you started putting Day Glo Stripes in the hair of a Distinguished Service Medal Owner.

The bike is not a Race Bike & its not a 125 Learner's Bike with Training Wheels.

Its a Z1000 & we all know what the Z stands for; when you have graduated from years of pissing around on bikes from A to Y, if you are still Alive (horrific past injuries aside), & have The Spirit running though your veins like a River, you get rewarded at last with the Ultimate Beast, a Mens Only, Classic of a final bike in this Life, the Z.

As in THE Z ...

View attachment 84522

As in THE Z ...errr

As in THE Z ...

View attachment 84522

As in THE Z ...

View attachment 84522
I do not understand why I sounded like I want to put this Day Glo Stripes after I posted a sincere question that is coming from a motorcycle passionate. I also do not understand why I sounded like I am sort of beginner. I am neither intending nor pretending to be a professional race driver. I think that a person is not classified as professional because s / he own a litre bike, had accidents or by foolin around (street driving with 250 km/h). In respect to what you have said about the Z which I see pointless, there are far more bikes more powerful even 600cc.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The Z1000 is a great value bike, but there are much "better" bikes out there

.... as in suspension, brakes, power, lighter weight, electronics ... they just cost a lot more

·
Registered
152 Posts
Have you considered pasti-dip? If you don't like the result, just peel it off.

Considering dipping my truck this summer. :)
I watch alot of DYC videos, they produce alot of colorsvwith great results. Very good option if you must buy a 2020/2021 with these shitty schemes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts

@Koggs I'd love to see the results when you do

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yeah, their vids are really cool. Fonzie makes it look easy, which usually means I'm going to struggle! BUT, I am still stoked about it and will most likely try. Will post here if/when that happens.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Z1000 is a great value bike, but there are much "better" bikes out there

.... as in suspension, brakes, power, lighter weight, electronics ... they just cost a lot more
Thanks for replying. I`m totally obsessed by it`s shape and it`s going to be used for a slow Sunday drive but definitely not with that colors. I am waiting (hoping) their 2021 lineup to see their color scheme.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Thanks for replying. Yeah I considered it and I also saw on youtube the wrapping procedure. To honest this is why I am waiting their 2021 lineup to see what they will bring cause I feel heartache bringing a brand new bike for spray just hours after leaving the showroom 😭. I do not know why, in my eyes Kawasaki has the overall best looking bikes but when they come to paint they lack design.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Sam,

I totally support you - you misread what I wrote. Try reading it again with that in mind.

The Z is the bike.

And its a classic.

But like others, I don't like the bullshit paint job on the 2021.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sam,

I totally support you - you misread what I wrote. Try reading it again with that in mind.

The Z is the bike.

And its a classic.

But like others, I don't like the bullshit paint job on the 2021.
I apologies for seeing it from another angle. I thought I was the only one who disliked the colors. It`s a great looking bike but awful colors. Most of the people whom I saw on youtube and other social media profiles everybody changed the color. If i am not mistaken the only models that were decently painted were the 2015 (black color) and the 2018 (orange) but I was unlucky and had to stay back. I do not know why Kawasaki doesn`t realize this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I apologies for seeing it from another angle. I thought I was the only one who disliked the colors. It`s a great looking bike but awful colors. Most of the people whom I saw on youtube and other social media profiles everybody changed the color. If i am not mistaken the only models that were decently painted were the 2015 (black color) and the 2018 (orange) but I was unlucky and had to stay back. I do not know why Kawasaki doesn`t realize this.
2015 gold blazed green is the best color out there, next to the green in my wallet.... well we dont have green bills here.... but you catch my drift .... nor do i have bills in my wallet

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2015 gold blazed green is the best color out there, next to the green in my wallet.... well we dont have green bills here.... but you catch my drift .... nor do i have bills in my wallet

It`s really nice however the black edition color is the best for me but I see we share same thinking for tyres. I also like the pirelli`s

1 - 20 of 28 Posts