Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Vance and Hines brawler dual slip on exhaust I have a 2015 z1000. Was searching online and couldn't find them in stock anywhere Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh I only watched videos. They look amazing but if they are really that loud, know of any alternatives? I couldn't find anything else with the brawler type style? Love the Quad pipe look.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Yes, I agree with JJ, they are a bit loud. -but find that they sound perfect with the baffles and my ear plugs in :D seriously. -and I most always use earplugs (cuz I'm old) !
w/out the baffles they sound a bit 'tinny'
I luv the look too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah best look out there. I also seen QD exhaust which is similar but not enough reviews on the sound for me to get them. I'm also open to other exhaust recommendation. I like the deep sound.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I'll eventually get a set of M4's to swap out for the longer 'touring' type rides (maybe).

imho Brawlers look the best and are light on the wallet too :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ended up buying a set of QD slip ons. Similar to the Vance. They are expensive but I found a set on eBay for 450. Hopefully they sound really good. Appreciate the help on the forum.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
If the QD's dont work;

I highly recommend this full system that changes all the lines on the bike & sounds like a deep throated rumble - the SX1 Exhaust from IXIL - I have owned 4 bikes in 3 years & all of them got IXIL Add ons but the SX1 is the premier pipe, it's a full exhaust with headers, $745 with removable racing baffles & saves a lot of weight & space - you will need a $65 Servo Buddy to remove any faults electronically but the bike does NOT need a tune or flash afterwards unless that's your thing & install is twenty minutes at most ...

Ask for Chris & my review is on the page - here are a few photos of before & after - you know longer look like a Marching Band ...

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks the QD is already in and honestly they are really quiet.a little better than stock. Plan on taking the baffles out this weekend see if it's any better. If I don't like it I'll look into something like what you posted sometime next season. I appreciate it.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts