Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in getting a little larger windscreen for my '10 Z1000. Does anyone have any suggestions? I usually go with a zero gravity but as of yet I don't think they make one for '10.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
there is one listed on ebay and i think i saw one on the GIVI site.
Search 2010 Kawasaki Z1000 on ebay and scroll down about half a page.
If you find any others please let me know.
Gettin ready for winter if you know what i mean. Thanks Barry

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks slick! It even follows the contours of the light very well. I may go with this when I pick up mine.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Theres already a few threads on here asking the same thing. From what most people reply in those thread I'd say to look at the zero gravity and also the puig wind screens.

·
Registered
752 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Is it hard to install the windscreen on your own?

Its four allen head bolts that hold the windscreen on. You can install it in your sleep, as long as you remember this: lefty loosey, righty tighty! (in other words, turn it counterclockwise to loosen, turn clockwise to tighten.)

·
Registered
56 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
guys I just ordered the barracuda! there's a shop in Ontario if any of you are Canadians.
it'll be dual purpose... I need something to mount my radar detector to.

http://italianmotostyles.com/CANADA/BARRACUDA_MOTO.html
that looks really nice. how much did it end up costing you? im from ontario and we dont really need radar detectors here since most cops dont bother chasing bikes. as soon as you speed off they usually dont bother chasing as they are not only endangering themselves but the other drivers on the road too. not saying i approve of running away from cop. just stating how they are down here.

·
Registered
56 Posts
that looks really nice. how much did it end up costing you? im from ontario and we dont really need radar detectors here since most cops dont bother chasing bikes. as soon as you speed off they usually dont bother chasing as they are not only endangering themselves but the other drivers on the road too. not saying i approve of running away from cop. just stating how they are down here.
I think its around $175ca taxes + shipping.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts