Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

2881 - 2895 of 2895 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
I've lost count of how many days I've ridden now. I think I rode every day last week and every day so far this week.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I couldn't put up with that every year. We get ice/snow around once a decade. Hope it clears up again before you're season of snow really hits. Sunshine and 80 here now. 0:)
Lucky. A good thing about it here though is that it melts really fast.. This weekend is lookin nice in the 50's... That's warm enough for me to ride!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Lucky. A good thing about it here though is that it melts really fast.. This weekend is lookin nice in the 50's... That's warm enough for me to ride!
My son lives in Boulder, and he told me weather does change there almost as rapidly as in Texas. Hope you get your weekend ride. tp

·
Registered
398 Posts
FINALLY! Last time I rode was November 2 I believe? Reason I know that is because it was the last day from my former job before moving. Got the bike out for the first time over the weekend. Have been riding to work, however now that I am only 4 miles away my commute is not long enough!

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
I've ridden every month so far.

I rode to work again today.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Commute not long enough, but it sure is nice not to have to fill up every time I get on the bike. Found a reputable bike shop and will have the valve lash checked out. Give full report on what's found. Bike still fires right up, no noise so I am hoping everything is good and there only needs to be some adjustment, if any...

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
My commute is only 7 miles each way.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Time to revive this bisch!
Have been riding on and off now for about a week. Low 20's in the morning and 40's in the afternoon. Commute is 3 miles so why TF not!? I mean the amount of miles I used to put on this thing in a couple of weeks equates to the same during a summer now. Got to get that seat time!
Anyone else? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Fry? Fry?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I thought about it ...then went outside and said Fo-getaboutit! :D

20° ...you da man!!

My commute is 20mi so, yeah, ..if I only had tre, then I might commute on those crisp cold clear mornings. :)
There's a few mornings where I didn't ride because it was in the 20's and I just didn't feel like being cold. Today was in the low 30's and it was just fine. My reward is it's 60* now and will be a beautiful ride home. :)

2881 - 2895 of 2895 Posts