Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

2841 - 2860 of 2897 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
I rode today. No lunch ride for me though.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
I'm making all kinds of friends in the office building at work.

First one of the dispatchers threatened to cut all the speakers out of my car next time I drive it and rattle the walls on their building.

Now today on the way back from lunch I pulled a really nice wheelie coming out of a corner. Lifted it in 2nd, rode it through third and set it down shortly after I shifted to 4th. I passed 2 cars on the rear wheel.

Turns out the first car I passed was the accounting lady. She cornered my buddy who was way back behind me on his sweet jickser bro asking who I was etc...

He said he didn't see anything and doesn't know who rides the orange bike. She said she has a message for whoever it is and that it was a stupid thing to do.

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
I was on my time, on my bike, and on public property. Her opinion doesn't matter. If she finds out it is me and comes to say something, depending on her attitude will decide if I play nice or if I be a smartass to piss her off.

If she is throwing a temper tantrum and starts barking demands etc.. I'll interrupt her, ask if she is a cop, when she says no I will say I guess we have nothing to talk about and walk off/turn around.

If she is nice about it and is just worried about my safety etc... then I wont be a dick.

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
The day I pissed off the dispatcher, the head of HR was walking across the lot as I was pulling in. She looked at me but didn't say anything about me blasting the hippity hop musics.

I've been rattling that building for 7 years now and somebody just now says something....

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
Summer semester ended well enough, B's in Special Pops (Psych) and Pharmacology 2, ended up with a C in Microbiology, which I am more than happy with, hated that subject. I go back Monday, Nursing Level 2, and Humanities through the Arts this semester which will finally complete my Associates prerequisites. 3 more semesters until I can finally escape veterinary medicine, and go back to people... I can't wait. Then ~year for Bachelors, another 2.5 years for my doctorate, gonna be a while until I'm done. So glad I waited so long to go to college...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Summer semester ended well enough, B's in Special Pops (Psych) and Pharmacology 2, ended up with a C in Microbiology, which I am more than happy with, hated that subject. I go back Monday, Nursing Level 2, and Humanities through the Arts this semester which will finally complete my Associates prerequisites. 3 more semesters until I can finally escape veterinary medicine, and go back to people... I can't wait. Then ~year for Bachelors, another 2.5 years for my doctorate, gonna be a while until I'm done. So glad I waited so long to go to college...
Wait? You need a doctorate to be a nurse? Here you just take the nursing track and in like 2-3 years you're good to go after your residency....

3B

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
Wait? You need a doctorate to be a nurse? Here you just take the nursing track and in like 2-3 years you're good to go after your residency....

3B
No I'm going for my 2 year RN, but I was a nurse for 8 years in the Army. I never sat for the licensure so everything expired. Now that I made the decision to go back to school, I'm going all the way to my DNP (Nurse Practitioner.) That way I can get my scriptive authority and hook up all my friends with the good drugs lol.

·
Registered
803 Posts
No I'm going for my 2 year RN, but I was a nurse for 8 years in the Army. I never sat for the licensure so everything expired. Now that I made the decision to go back to school, I'm going all the way to my DNP (Nurse Practitioner.) That way I can get my scriptive authority and hook up all my friends with the good drugs lol.
Oh.... well good on you! And they make real good money!

3B

2841 - 2860 of 2897 Posts