Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Have you looked on www.bikebandit.com

that's where I get a lot of OE parts from

I actually had to get a new front fender after my friend's wife backed onto my bike with her truck and snapped off the front fender, IDK how she didn't tip the bike over but i'm grateful she didn't. She paid for the part though... So whatever.

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
PartShark.com - Motorcycle Parts, ATV Parts, UTV Parts, PWC Parts, Powersports Apparel, Motorcycle Accessories for OEM and Aftermarket.

a new one is the only real answer, you see them on Ebay once in a while but most of them are damaged.
I'll have to double check prices with them, I know it did take a little while to get all my parts from bikebandit as it seemed they had to get them in stock first.

but their price was a lot better than most, I wasn't away of partshark before though.

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
I'll have to double check prices with them, I know it did take a little while to get all my parts from bikebandit as it seemed they had to get them in stock first.

but their price was a lot better than most, I wasn't away of partshark before though.
almost 100% of the companies that sell OEM parts don't have them in stock.

Partshark.com is one of our companies and they ship from the stock we have at our 2 dealerships but most body and odd parts are ordered from OEM manufacturers and shhipped from one of the national warehouses.

We get most OEM parts in 1 to 2 days and then ship the next day

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Bike bandit pisses me off. I'll place an order and then like 5 days later they'll send me an email telling me that its on backorder and they'll either automatically cancel the order in 30 days or notify me if/when they get it.
So you're waiting for like a month for the price of the part to drop out of your account. I hate that.

Has happened 3 times now. Cancelled it immediately the past 2.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts