Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1921 - 1940 of 2001 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Just installed my gold roll a click CRG levers. Short brake / long clutch. Looks great! Thanks JYD!

'03 Z
No, Thank You! Glad you are happy with them.:thumbsup: CRG does some nice Quality work. I have CRG small bar end mirrors and like them very well. You do realize that this is the passing of the gold.:wink: It's a short affair , I let Ash have the honors when he gets on here next.:wink:>:) Great! Day All.

·
Super Moderator
1,827 Posts
I would say you need to just paint it mate. I have had some stuff black anodised in the past but can be expensive.
1 can of black plasti-dip. Tear a hole in a sheet of paper, lay down 3 thick layers, 10-15 min apart, let set for 30 minutes, and peel off the excess. If you want it to shine pick up a can of Glossifier and add a coat or 2 before you let it set.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
haha! yeah, but that's what we do ...which drives our wives crazy (at least mine). Obviously a guy thing!

thinking of dropping some $ on side case covers and a few other goodies. plus, still chewin on whether or not to go with Ivan's full meal deal. Lots o $ for that one.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
@Koggs dont need to put full exhaust if going with ivans.. 350 ecu plus pcfc 230 block off plates and you are good..!!

wheelis fine.. better throtle control.. smooth linear power.. not just for speed but overall rideability
you will enjoy the bike more..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
tnx kobi. I'll most likely do that and just keep running the brawlers. I can always get the headers and exhaust later. If I do, will I have to re-flash the ecu?

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
yes, you have to send it, its 1 day turn around time anyway, send it on monday and should be there by fri..
your grom should be able to handle weekdays lol..
let us know lot of us can help.. join z1000 owners club in fb, most of us are there too lol

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Spiegler brake lines and Vesrah RJL front pads.

·
Super Moderator
3,069 Posts
Also added a new sticker. Can you find it?

1921 - 1940 of 2001 Posts