lots of custom paint done
t-rex (orange)spool
3m tank protector sticker
lots of pro bolt parts
pegs from 2012z1000

·
Registered
229 Posts
Shorty levers and bar end mirrors. The mirrors are delivered, awaiting install. The levers are in shipping :) Also have a snazzy new tank pad to install.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Two trackdays! And basic suspension settings for my weight by pro shop.
Probably among the best money you can spend on any bike right there!! I'm envious too .. no tracks anywhere near me :(

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
in the three or four months that I've owned her I've barley spent a penny, only the bits below.

Bar ends (Gold) (£15.00)
Oil Filler cap (Gold) (£10.00)
Pro Bolt kit (Gold) (£145.00)
Handle bar brace (Gold) (£25.00)
ASV shorty levers (Gold) (£140.00)
Two Brothers exhausts (£650.00)
Arrow Header Pipes £578.00
Tail Tidy (£40.00)
R&G crash bungs (£45.00)
Scott oiler (£80.00)
Gear Indicator (£100.00)
Datatool Alarm (£300.00)
Headlight protector (solid black) (£18.00)
New battery (13/04/2012) (£80.00)
Oil reservoir cover (front/stainless steel) (£15.00)
Daylight running lights (£28.00)
HyperPro Steering damper £362.00
Tomok mirrors (Gold) £40.00
Swing arm crash bobbins (gold) (£12.00)
Braided lined (gold fittings) (£140.00)
LED rear light with integrated indicators £140.00
PowerBroze CF Rear Hugger (£100.00)
PowerBronze CF front fender (£100.00)
HID Headlight with Halo & Demon eyes £400.00
K&N Filter £40.00

Still to come;
Power Commander V (250.00

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thats quite a list of parts paul. £3603. or $5656.71 usd. somebody makes entirely too much money lol.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
ummmm.... I am thinking about buying a new front tire tomorrow. My current PR2 front has almost 15k on it..... I can replace it for $113 with my employee discount.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
very nice. thats a good price. last saturday i mounted tires on a coworkers gsxr1000 with the tire changer here at work. so from now on, i will be mounting my tires myself instead of paying someone else to do it. yay.....

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I may be learning how to use the tire changer as well.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Bought for Z1000....

Let's see 2 weeks ago I bought filter magnet and new oil and filter for 1st change at 600 miles...Then one of those street light magnets...does not work! Will only trip detector while moving....New plates as 30day tags were up....And today, First service at 1035 miles for a retorque and another oil change. Next pay check I will lower it, after that the seat HAS TO GO!:eek:
Thinking about a sargent.:D

·
Registered
323 Posts
Let's see....

Shorty levers
Carbon sleeves for my Yosh exhaust
Oil & filter
Chain cleaner, tool and wax
Stock size smoked windscreen
axle license plate mount
Lots of black paint

Probably forgetting a few things, but that's about it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Custom LED intergrated tail light with all the bells and whistles, mobile 1 full synthetic oil (not by choice... it was in it when I bought it, figured Its just best to stick with it) Kawi factory filter, magnetic drain bolt (didnt fit, returning it tomorrow thread pitch is good, size good, but the threads are to sharp? weird, didn't fit) gas, gas, & more gas.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
thats quite a list of parts paul. £3603. or $5656.71 usd. somebody makes entirely too much money lol.
its true I am hugely overpaid and under worked but I guess that's the joys of working for yourself.

In reality, I don't really drink (couple of beers at home at the weekend), I don't smoke and I try not to screw the neighbours daughter too frequently (once a day is enough at my age!!). So I need a vice, surely one vice is an entitlement of life, I cannot be completely virtuous.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Most recent purchase was the DanMoto CF exhausts.

Next on the list is shorty levers, and a paint job.
I honestly don't know what's next? I had a PCV in mind but this would be purely for bragging rights as I feel that the power is delivered perfectly with the stock ECU and the 3 bhp which the PCV will net barely seems worth the hassle of installing it. I don't want to start playing with the suspension or ride height as they work perfectly for me and I am a devil for riding hard on the twisties.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I honestly don't know what's next? I had a PCV in mind but this would be purely for bragging rights as I feel that the power is delivered perfectly with the stock ECU and the 3 bhp which the PCV will net barely seems worth the hassle of installing it. I don't want to start playing with the suspension or ride height as they work perfectly for me and I am a devil for riding hard on the twisties.
the only reason i think u would need a pcv is if u got the autotune as well. it would tune your bike for best a/f ratios. more than likely if it runs good & smooth, your a/f ratios are probably close enough.

1 - 20 of 2001 Posts