Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, it’s been a while and I hope you’re all well. I have a set of Black Urban Brawlers for sale if anyone is interested? Taken off my Gen 3 but will fit Gen 4 also. They were on my bike when I bought it and have a few age related scuffs but other than that are straight and true. I am open to offers but these are getting hard to find these days so sensible ones only please? I am in the UK but can post anywhere at buyers expense. PM me if anyone wants further details, cheers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I would like to add that these are for sale elsewhere so may not be around for long.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Not that I want them but putting a price up would be a good start...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for that. I was hoping that “sensible offers” would leave members to decide as there’s a lot of talk about Urban Brawlers and experience on here over the years, I’ve seen. I saw a set on eBay sell for £346 last week! which made me decide to sell mine as they weren’t my choice and got a good deal on some Akrapovic slip ons. Mine have a couple more blemishes than those that sold but are not far off. I guess I would like to see somewhere in the region north of £200? Basing it off those that I can find for sale I feel that’s a fair price for them but something is only worth what someone is willing to pay!

·
Registered
961 Posts
True... Used to have some on my twin exit pipes... Ear splittingly loud!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts