Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one i am new to the forum,looking for a used set of stock cans for a 2010,2011 z 1000,color doesent matter as i will be changing it anyway,please let me know if someone as a set,thanks in advance.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Ive got a set that Im not using...but not sure what to ask for them, and not even sure if I want to part with them, just in case...

Make an offer? They have less than 600 miles on them. Took them off a week after I bought the bike to put on slip-ons. Been boxed up since.

·
Registered
15 Posts
interested

Ive got a set that Im not using...but not sure what to ask for them, and not even sure if I want to part with them, just in case...

Make an offer? They have less than 600 miles on them. Took them off a week after I bought the bike to put on slip-ons. Been boxed up since.
What color are those and do you still have them? I'd like to make an offer.

·
Registered
875 Posts
i've got a complete exhaust off a 2010 i might part with. has around 5,000 miles on it. :screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Registered
875 Posts
titaniun, haven't looked lately. will look tonight i have the whole thing in the muzzy box. it doesn't fit well enough to ship though would have to find a bigger box. hadn't thought much about it. will think about it.:screwy::screwy::screwy:

·
Registered
15 Posts
would you part with just the mufflers for now until you figure how to ship? they seem to be in excelent condition. I would like to powder coat it black and bring my bike back to an oem look. Please le me know. Thanks Rick.

·
Registered
752 Posts
What color are those and do you still have them? I'd like to make an offer.
Sorry bro - sold them to Carbon Z for $400.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm taking my stock mufflers off once I get my Vance & Hines from BiohazardCycles. Tom said they were shipping today, so I suspect to have my mufflers off in about a week if you still need a pair, I'll be willing to sell them to you. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
By the way, they'll only have ~300 miles on them. (Mostly highway .. not that it matters)

·
Registered
35 Posts
What color Dino and how much?
My exhaust is off now. 500 miles on them. They are the gold colored.

I don't even know what to ask for them. Shoot me an offer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts