Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here's what I keep under my seat, it's kinda a lot, thank god I haven't really needed most of it but it's there in case I do

everything tucked in under my cowling

1/4 drive set with hex and sockets, ext's, wobble ext, t drive handle and ratchet, screwdrivers, wrench's and some allens

I had this out to give it all a good wd40 wipedown

tire kit with rope plugs, rasper reamer insert tool, glue, cartridges (I pack 9 now) and a sharp razor to cut the plug off

First Aid kit, lots of different bandage styles, anti bacterial gel and anti septic wipes and some tape to make it stick

I really hope I never use this kit

Everything bundled up and ready to stuff, several pairs of spare sterile gloves to keep my hands clean and safe, that blue glove has a spare light bulb in it, and that black bulb is a small backpack just in case I pick something up that I need to carry, and a bunch of fuses

·
Registered
505 Posts
CLP works great for cleaning and protecting tools as well. just did my entire tool box after i noticed how bad everything is rusting this year. impressive you can fit all that under the seat. i like the set up. looks like you have everything covered.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts