Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Ordered some parts from Red Racing in Italy?? Has anyone ever dealt with these guys?? I ordered a tire hugger and an ermax under tail kit for my 2007!! I ordered it on may 9Th it still has not arrived they say it was lost in the Mail?? Now they say they are shipping it again I'm becoming extremely worried and suspicious that It may be a Scam?? Help Anyone!!! Ben

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
That sucks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently made the same mistake at this place. Ordered a seat cowl hoping to save some money. Went through their weird credit card system to pay for it. A week later they say I didn't pay. I send them a screenshot of the payment hitting my card. They agree to ship the part. A week later I ask for a tracking number. He says it'll ship in a few days. I email again in a few days and he send me a copy of a shipping receipt for Poste Italiane. I contact Poste Italiane for tracking info. They have no information for that shipping receipt. I contact Red Racing (Giovanni) and he says the shipping company lost my shipment. He says he needs to get another one and ship it and says he won't use that shipping company anymore. I wait longer. Eventually he produces another shipping receipt (Poste Italiane....go figure). I wait a day again and Poste Italiane has no information on that shipment. I contact Red Racing again and tell him I want a refund. I tell him I prefer paypal. He says they'll refund me and asks if my credit card is still valid and not expired. I tell him it is. If things go as I read on other forums with this company he's going to ask me for a picture of my credit card....at which point I'm going to tell him that's not happening. DO NOT USE RED RACING! They're liars and have horrible customer service. IF I get my refund I'll consider myself lucky and consider it a cheap lesson learned. Now to copy this over to some other forums and maybe save some other people the trouble of dealing with this company.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently made the same mistake at this place. Ordered a seat cowl hoping to save some money. Went through their weird credit card system to pay for it. A week later they say I didn't pay. I send them a screenshot of the payment hitting my card. They agree to ship the part. A week later I ask for a tracking number. He says it'll ship in a few days. I email again in a few days and he send me a copy of a shipping receipt for Poste Italiane. I contact Poste Italiane for tracking info. They have no information for that shipping receipt. I contact Red Racing (Giovanni) and he says the shipping company lost my shipment. He says he needs to get another one and ship it and says he won't use that shipping company anymore. I wait longer. Eventually he produces another shipping receipt (Poste Italiane....go figure). I wait a day again and Poste Italiane has no information on that shipment. I contact Red Racing again and tell him I want a refund. I tell him I prefer paypal. He says they'll refund me and asks if my credit card is still valid and not expired. I tell him it is. If things go as I read on other forums with this company he's going to ask me for a picture of my credit card....at which point I'm going to tell him that's not happening. DO NOT USE RED RACING! They're liars and have horrible customer service. IF I get my refund I'll consider myself lucky and consider it a cheap lesson learned. Now to copy this over to some other forums and maybe save some other people the trouble of dealing with this company.
Hi Necron99 Can I have the number of Giovanni from Red Racing? we ordered stickers for cbr fireblade 2012 from Red Racing more than a month now. At first they are saying that it will be ship by the next week, then after next ally-by have to wait again for another week then after 8-12 days.. til the time Giovanni is saying that there is an error on there stock and whatsover. So until now the stickers arent shipped. Can I please have the number of that guy? thanks a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts