Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It’s fun to read about that stuff and to see how motorcycle tech is changing for the better or the worse I guess. But that’s it. It’s not so much about having something better than what i already have but being happy with what i do have. Plus I like the low cost of maintenance and operation that comes with a Kawasaki.

·
Registered
255 Posts
It’s fun to read about that stuff and to see how motorcycle tech is changing for the better or the worse I guess. But that’s it. It’s not so much about having something better than what i already have but being happy with what i do have. Plus I like the low cost of maintenance an operation that comes with a Kawasaki.
It's all the dying embers now anyway ZM. By 2035 there'll be few internal combustion engines left on our roads,so all the development will be invested into electric vehicles,the golden age of ICE is drawing to a close. I feel sad for the upcoming generation never to know the rip of a bike,but I'll be 80 years old by then and if I'm still around,I'll probably not be giving much of a schitt anyway. :LOL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts