Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is where my orange 03 spends it's winter and has it's maintenance done. I have a small bike only garage at my apt with a complete tool set but it is unheated so this is where I spend a lot of time. It's my buddy's who has done very very well for himself. We've been constant friends since before kinder garden, I've got my own set of keys and security code for most of his stuff. He was a Snap On dealer for 15 years and now works for a company which sells stuff you need to outfit a shop so that kinda falls right up our alley. Having 3 different bike racks makes life easier. It's nice to have some room to stretch out.

from left to right that's a 2015 KTM 350 XC-F, 2016 KTM 1290 SuperDuke GT (under blanket), 2015 KTM 1190 Adventure bike, my 03 Z1000 (sans tank), and a new zero mileage 2021 KTM 150 XC (2 strokes rock !!!), and that CT125 is tucked behind the GT somewhere

truly an orange garage if there ever was one

all those boxes and shelves are packed full of goodness

and here is our latest project, a 2021 T350 van, it has less than 20 miles on it and we are already tearing it apart applying sound dampening and insulation. It will be used as a bike hauler / camper so we've got a long way to go on it

check out our industrial air compressor and tire changer wheel in the background

·
Registered
384 Posts
that’s a pretty sweet setup jim. nothing like having access to a full garage. i used to fix all my bikes while parked on the street. don’t miss those days anymore 😅.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts