Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some time to upgrade the Zed last week and installed switchback turn signals that are also DRL's. More light = greater visibility for the oncoming traffic. :cool:

Install was a bit challenging since I'm no mechanic or electrical guy but slowly, things came together. A few pics along the way...

When the turn sig is on the white DRL goes off until the signal is cancelled, then a slight pause and the DRL comes back on again. So far, I'm diggin' it!

Shot a night vid but the quality is krap. I'll try to edit and post, if I can figure out how.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks good! What is the meshwire and greenish glow for?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

MotoDynamics rear sequential tail light. Super bright -luv it.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

Green = Kawasaki and mesh came with the lowers from Ermax. Black honeycomb at the intake is stock.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ah ok cool, never noticed the intakes before on a gen 3 before until now!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tnx!... heated grips, HID's, LED's and aux lights, Bought six :geek: sweet green LED, lit, push button toggles a while back and think I'll eventually go that direction, but good enough for now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Got some time to upgrade the Zed last week and installed switchback turn signals that are also DRL's. More light = greater visibility for the oncoming traffic. :cool:

Install was a bit challenging since I'm no mechanic or electrical guy but slowly, things came together. A few pics along the way...

When the turn sig is on the white DRL goes off until the signal is cancelled, then a slight pause and the DRL comes back on again. So far, I'm diggin' it!

Those DRL's look cool! I've done some initial Google searches and nothing showing up. Can you provide website or make and model?
Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts