Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
wasnt able to find anything. normally id say either go with hyper pro or sprint dampers but both of them only make it for 2003-2009 z1000. haven't seen one for the 2010 on either one of their sites.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just got off the phone with Scotts...

They list a 2010 model on the website, but it's actually for the 03-08 models. The guy I talked to said if the company receives enough email requests for them to design and manufacture one, they will do it. So come on people! Let's flood their inbox with requests for a 2010 model! Just email [email protected] and tell them you want one designed for the 2010 z1000!

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
This is what I'm running. I like it, it works well and since I set it, and it isn't in your face I forget it is even there! Oh ya, the price is the best part!

Sprint Dampers UK Ltd

·
Registered
35 Posts
He's looking for a steering damper for a 2010

·
Registered
440 Posts
Save your money on a steering damper. If you adjust your suspension properly, balance your tires and inflate them to the right pressure, there's no need.

I've done track days and once a week I get out and frequently run triple digits up to an indicated 165 mph with zero headshake, wallowing or any instability. All because I adjusted my suspension properly.

You too can have this stability all for the low, low price of $0. Get it today!

·
Registered
744 Posts
X1glider
Well said, I did the same thing and stability is alot better!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts