Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
sighting

my brother says he's seen a 2010 white z1000 on his way to mtn. home arkansas, and again on his way to melbourne. anyone on here?

·
Registered
89 Posts
i saw the thread title and i was trying to figure out what it was. i think you mean "sighting". lol. i dont think too many people from arkansas are on the boards.

·
Registered
86 Posts
don't know what i was thinking. i think i fixed it.
You mean the thinking part? :D Or the sighting part?:D Or the seeing part?:D

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your killing me! seriously, i used to be an excellent speller, kids used me for a dictionary for years. both still call me at odd times to ask how to spell a word or what it means. kids have been out of school for 11 years now, if you don't use it you lose it. now as for typing that's a different story.can't type for beans. hate computers. only got one because i'm a team leader at church and have to keep in touch with team. am learning as i go, but it's like pulling teeth. i not a big fan of change. i do have a sense of humor though. GOD is still working on me. good thing he's GOD. he's got alot of work to do.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wife told me to leave 4 years ago, every time i try to get divorce started i either buy a new bike or spend money on extras. 850 is a good start on any bike. she's not worth it. been alone so long now it seems natural. have free time, so here i am.

·
Registered
172 Posts
jrick: you are a funny man, love posts like that.

sometimes you need to cut out of the strickly factual posts, that's why i'm here.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
believe it or not that post was completely factual.it took a long time to see it as funny. now i can laugh about sometimes. glad to lighten your day . life is way too short tobe miserable. that's why i bought the z. sure puts a smile on the face. good for the adrenal glands too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts