Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hell yeah my dude my z1000 was my first bike ive started on as well there pretty easy to handle with power and movement but if u need parts man ebay is going to be your best friend unless u wanna drop alotta $$$ on Oem parts but what does she sound like ???? @Speeddemon194

·
Registered
32 Posts
She sounds amazing, has that nice ferocious rumble at idle but absolutely screams when she hits 5,000rpm she's a beast brotha!! And she has quite a few aftermarket parts like a Tsukigi Racing exhaust, power commander, and oem fuel pump, new sprockets and chain as well. So for 4 grand I got a great deal and absolutely love my Z!! Glad to be a part of this forum!

·
Registered
28 Posts
My 2010 before the wreck. My best friend taking her for a spin, she was just going around the lot for pics before we actually rode out that’s why no helmet. Right now the bikes stripped down to the subframe in the rear and everything’s off the front including the handlebars and radiator, so you all don’t need to see her like that.. and hell yeah, my bike is going to be half eBay parts when it’s done. New radiator oem on revzilla, 700 dollars. eBay radiator same fit in black, 150 shipped
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Wowsers! Nice, um, Z !

One of the first things I did was to remove that bulb in the front bucket. Looks a lil elegant in the 1st pic, but at home, I thought it was a bit cheesy!

btw Skubs wife in pic 3 is lookin good!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what’s the story on the turtle?
my grandma had come from hawaii some years ago and she gave it to me and i look at it like i got my homie DUDE from finding nemo watching my back for me kinda like a angle bell but i just grew up in hawaii liking turtles alot. Besides this though u know of any good gen 1 mods?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts