Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Skub, fast forward to the z and ninja bikes being known to destroy 4th gear. This mod has to help, dont you think?
Logically,anything that allows a positive shift and lowers the missed shifts has to be a good move,in my book.

I don't know if the 4th gear bother experienced by some is an inherent design fault,or brought on by sloppy linkages,etc,so I'd be slow to call these two items a cure. The support and the bearings are certainly mods that may give owners a shot at some gearbox longevity.

Has to be worth a shot,doesn't it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
@Skub how much did u pay for shipping?
Murph quoted me $50 shipping for a $27 product. Dutch costum wants a piece off the pie aswell, so i'd have to pay 21% import fee over $77 totalling at $93

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
@Skub how much did u pay for shipping?
Murph quoted me $50 shipping for a $27 product. Dutch costum wants a piece off the pie aswell, so i'd have to pay 21% import fee over $77 totalling at $93

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk
Yeah,they only use Fedex apparently,so I choose to suck up the cost because I wanted the part. You could buy 8 of the kits for the same postage cost and sell the other kits on,but I didn't really want to be bothered with that. I didn't have any custom charges though.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts