Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
congrats skub! be sure to give us feedback after you complete a couple test rides. that’s a bearing in the large hole yes? could always paint it a different color if you want. looks like it’s all machined.

·
Registered
316 Posts
congrats skub! be sure to give us feedback after you complete a couple test rides. that’s a bearing in the large hole yes? could always paint it a different color if you want. looks like it’s all machined.
It's a bush rather than a bearing,ZM.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Its a long wait, but i gues aomething to look forward to. My order will probably shipped on th 14th of october.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I rode with both of the supports.. The first one had the fixed bearing. It eliminated some play, but it wasnt possible to have it in perfect alignment. If I tightened it , you could feel drag on the shift shaft.

This one allows for perfect alignment. Plus, you can re- set this alignment every time you need to remove and install the cover. I wish I would have invented it. I love parts like this. Parts you dont need, but are cool to have? Maybe that's the category?

Can you imagine how confused they must be at Webike? Who would have predicted a run on the supports?

Do you guys know of any other z900 stuff we might be able to take advantage of?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts