Anyone running this exhaust? I did a search and came up empty
Auto part Exhaust system Automotive exhaust Muffler Cylinder

I can pick this up for $532.14 shipped.

Z-1000 03-06
4-1 Conversion Kit
Converts original system into a 4 into 1 performance system
SD-R Black Oval

Slip-on Sports Exhaust

The race inspired Hi-Flow design of the SD-R Oval is specifically designed to improve torque and power, whilst producing a deep sporty note that really turns heads.

With a hot Black finish that complements any color scheme

Screaming Demon uses only the best materials during production, combined with the latest CAD and CNC technology's resulting in the highest quality exhausts.

Featuring a removable Baffle, the SD-R is the perfect exhaust for the road or the track

Supplied with all mounting hardware including "Y" pipe and instructions for easy fitting, no cutting, no welding, just basic tools and about 10mins.
Specifications:
Size: 450x125x100
Weight: 2.8Kgs
Materials: Aluminum

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I saw a while back there is someone in this forum that is running them,just cant remember who. Try a search for demon.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw a while back there is someone in this forum that is running them,just cant remember who. Try a search for demon.

Just did, four threads showed up and none of them about the Screaming Demon. The guy at IXIL Exhausts Australia, Race Bred Performance emailed me back right away. Stated he would air freight it same day as the order. Every thread I have read on the internet states FAST SHIPPING and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. The only complaints I read were that they were LOUD.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Wow the first gen stuff is priced well!

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
thats some good looking mufflers

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW those look GREAT!! 0001Z3002 let me know what you do!
I think I may have found a set of titanium two brothers on the other forum. Just waiting on a reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts