Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
interesting bike. 100+ ft lbs of torque on the SR is awesome. bout 20k tho ... ouch.
The company called me from California to talk about it and they don't have any SR in Ohio, they said that they were overwhelmed by interest in the SR and they didn't build enough to give them to demo at the dealers but they have the S and that should still be interesting to ride.

BTW I talked to a friend of mine at the dealership I used to work at and he said that he will corner the Kawasaki rep and see what it will take to get me an H2R....if my wife takes the new job and I take the job they offered me at Cummins I'm 99% sure that I'm going to get one.....I was told 20,000 and as long as it's close to that I'm ok with it.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The company called me from California to talk about it and they don't have any SR in Ohio, they said that they were overwhelmed by interest in the SR and they didn't build enough to give them to demo at the dealers but they have the S and that should still be interesting to ride.

BTW I talked to a friend of mine at the dealership I used to work at and he said that he will corner the Kawasaki rep and see what it will take to get me an H3....if my wife takes the new job and I take the job they offered me at Cummins I'm 99% sure that I'm going to get one.....I was told 20,000 and as long as it's close to that I'm ok with it.
haha! I'm giddy and I have nothing to do with it!

Keep us posted on that awesome news!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts

BTW I talked to a friend of mine at the dealership I used to work at and he said that he will corner the Kawasaki rep and see what it will take to get me an H3....if my wife takes the new job and I take the job they offered me at Cummins I'm 99% sure that I'm going to get one.....I was told 20,000 and as long as it's close to that I'm ok with it.
They have a Dealer just north of me in Topeka,Ks don't know what bikes they have, But at 20,000 I won't be bothering them. That would be like 20 million to me. :(:lol:The quiet thing would be very different.Would be interesting to ride one. Repair just wants one to buzz the cops and see if they can hear him.If not he's a customer! :thumbsup::lol:

·
Super Moderator
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They have a Dealer just north of me in Topeka,Ks don't know what bikes they have, But at 20,000 I won't be bothering them. That would be like 20 million to me. :(:lol:The quiet thing would be very different.Would be interesting to ride one. Repair just wants one to buzz the cops and see if they can hear him.If not he's a customer! :thumbsup::lol:
It's free to demo the bike so go try one out....I'm not planning to buy one for 20,000 but I'm not going to pass up the chance to try one out, can't say what I like if I don't ride everything that I can.

I was thinking about taking a couple of my go-pro cameras and wearing my race leathers....that way if the cops beat me it won't hurt so much. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
2,243 Posts
BTW I talked to a friend of mine at the dealership I used to work at and he said that he will corner the Kawasaki rep and see what it will take to get me an H2R....if my wife takes the new job and I take the job they offered me at Cummins I'm 99% sure that I'm going to get one.....I was told 20,000 and as long as it's close to that I'm ok with it.
:eek: Right now I want to say "Has your wife got a single sister":lol:

That will be 1 awesome conversation piece in the man cave Repair.

Don't know whether to be happy for you or just plan jealous:dontknow:

Nah, happy for you mate :eek:ccasion:

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It's free to demo the bike so go try one out....I'm not planning to buy one for 20,000 but I'm not going to pass up the chance to try one out, can't say what I like if I don't ride everything that I can.

I was thinking about taking a couple of my go-pro cameras and wearing my race leathers....that way if the cops beat me it won't hurt so much. :lol:
I may just do that, check on a demo ride that is.:lol: I'm with you on the ride anything that's offered. If it moves under it's own power and has a long enough cord what the h#ll. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts