Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed these protectors..they were absolutely easy to install and the build material is awesome..looks great too

dear paul of r&g, kindly give me tokens should any forumers buy from u after they've seen mine..:)

cheers..

Attachments

·
Registered
752 Posts
I like the spools. But I think the prices are a bit steep, and I am not sure how much protection the case covers provide if I already have the Rizoma frame sliders that protect the cases... (The case covers are actually decently priced. But $80+ USD for the swingarm spools? A bit steep...)

Looks good though!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Excellent investement for your bike R&G make good quality products that enhance
the bikes appearance and give some protection, have you though about the handlebar ends. I have some and they look great...:thumbsup::eek:ccasion:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Excellent investement for your bike R&G make good quality products that enhance
the bikes appearance and give some protection, have you though about the handlebar ends. I have some and they look great...:thumbsup::eek:ccasion:
yes, i came into that before i purchase my rizoma grips+bar ends. that was my 1st choice but too bad i wanted gold color n they dont have it. and they dont have the grips as well..

i prefer r&g bar ends becoz it opted the core purpose as a weight stabilizer. where else rizoma n most aftermarket bar ends are very light.

my next upgrade would be steering damper...plus the headache of finding the mounting kit :mad:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the spools. But I think the prices are a bit steep, and I am not sure how much protection the case covers provide if I already have the Rizoma frame sliders that protect the cases... (The case covers are actually decently priced. But $80+ USD for the swingarm spools? A bit steep...)

Looks good though!
bro, i think for light minor crashes is ok to only depending on the frame slider but most mid to heavy crashes i've seen will 100% surely hit the engine cover area..be it left or right. cannot depend on the slider alone..n the oem covers fyi is freaking expensive here. theres too much of labour required for the replacement too..:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts