Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish i could have a couple of sets of gears, don't even have 1 full set yet. I want:
RS Taichi RST408 gloves
Bull-it jeans don't like regular fit, i want a bit slim but not skinny and has to be dark
Stylmartin rocket or Tcx street ace.

You know full well any of the gears you posted can't be used here in the Philippines unless you got really high heat tolerance. Hahahahaha

·
Registered
4 Posts
This will be my adventure edition, added since this pic. New black/red seat cover from abroad, stock rear fender with mud guard. Stock type mirrors. Have a sport package that is only a 12 bolt change over...Two bikes for one....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Outsider, you bought one!!!

I have to admit a few things. I hate this retro craze, and detest retro bikes.....

That being said, this new z900rs is an exception and I want one. Theres no logical reason.

Looking at that machine I remembered so much about my dads kz 900.

Kawasaki went all in, and did it right. Even the finish on the front brake lever is similar to the old bike.

I cant wait to see the project bikes created from the rs. I'll bet we end up seeing cafe racers, super bike replicas, drag racers, and the list goes on.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Even though many on this site seem to hate it, the more miles I put on this bike, the more I love it. 642 miles on the odometer currently. This is the first motorcycle I have owned in a long time that I can ride all day and not be in pain or sore for the next day.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts