Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

Pics of the last time you rode your Z

36K views 521 replies 36 participants last post by  Leesz1000r 
#1 ·
I'm in Northern Ireland,so during the Winter months I avoid the salty roads with zero grip,but there are little windows of opportunity when rain has washed the salt off the road and I can escape the boredom of Covid lockdown just for a short time!

All you lot in warmer countries feel free to post up pics of your last ride out and make me jealous!

See less See more
#389 ·
this is from the other day, I got my girl roadworthy again! After 4 months of procrastinating and waiting for parts..This was after the ride I was too excited to stop for photos anywhere.. New lights and plastics/under tail, new radiator and all kinds of other stuff thrown at it, just need to get my lower on it but figured I’d show off the akra for a little while.. went with the renthal fat bar and boy is that thing low! Same width as the stock bar though so swapping it was honestly easier than you’d think.. With the Sargent seat it feels fairly aggressive and honestly that coupled with riding a cruiser all summer left me feeling a little goofy for the first hour on a bike I’ve owned for 5 years lol. If you can’t tell I’m excited… so glad to have this thing back in my life, the smoothness and the power were greatly missed

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

#411 ·
I chose to visit the Newark Classic Motorcycle Show this weekend to get my motorcycle fix, roll on spring.

Product Automotive design Eyewear Motor vehicle Hat

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Attachments