Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
The weather has been crap here for the last few weeks,so not much riding done. I did manage to dodge the rain for a while today to get some sort of a fix!

Zed on the slipway.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Are you retired? - as every time I seem to see the "Last time you rode your Zed" pop up on my phone....
1. Its skub and....
2. I'm usually in the fucking office working..!

:)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
First day out on the bike in a while,since the August weather has been tragic. It was quite like an Autumnal day,cool,damp patches,water running across roads,but worst of all was the fog patches here and there. Riding along with the visor up to see anything is crap after a few miles.
There were some good parts too and I was just content to get out and ride.

You can see the sea mist in the first pic.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
We have builders in at the moment,imagine my delight when I came back to this. I can just about get the bike in and out very,very carefully. :confused:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Even they think you go out to much for a ride. Need to go out for a ride aswell this weekend. Might have a look at circuit Zandvoort, after 32 years the F1 race is back in the Netherlands

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #172 ·
Even they think you go out to much for a ride. Need to go out for a ride aswell this weekend. Might have a look at circuit Zandvoort, after 32 years the F1 race is back in the Netherlands

Yeah,maybe the wife told them the only way to keep me off the Z would be to brick it in. :eek: :LOL:

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I haven't.... On landscaping duties.... I think I've spent more time mixing concrete in the last 4 months... If I'm not mixing it I'm carrying the ingredients for it...

In. Fact it feels like I'm building alcatraz...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I haven't.... On landscaping duties.... I think I've spent more time mixing concrete in the last 4 months... If I'm not mixing it I'm carrying the ingredients for it...

In. Fact it feels like I'm building alcatraz...

If your yard runs all the way back there, i can understand it takes that much time

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Similar shenanigans going on at our place,but at least I'm not doing the work,Comfy. (y)

161 - 180 of 202 Posts