Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
If i can find my key, will ride tomorrow. Been a couple of weeks since my last ride. Might have left it in the ignition...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
452 Posts
here's the state of my bike right now. I got the engine all back together last weekend, just need to pop it in this weekend. I went and deleted all of the EVAP california emissions crap. Saved an additional pound and cleaned up the loose hoses in and around the engine bay.

Here is what $850 worth of parts look like. No much, eh? This is what was left over after I replaced everything that needed to be replaced and the one time use items.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
here's the state of my bike right now. I got the engine all back together last weekend, just need to pop it in this weekend. I went and deleted all of the EVAP california emissions crap. Saved an additional pound and cleaned up the loose hoses in and around the engine bay.

View attachment 85909

Here is what $850 worth of parts look like. No much, eh? This is what was left over after I replaced everything that needed to be replaced and the one time use items.

View attachment 85910
Ok Ungarisch,now I think you've taken this weight loss thing too far.:p

121 - 135 of 135 Posts