Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
awww yeah! looking great! now just get rid of that flower power rear brake disc! The Brembo unit is only £60, and weighs 1.2 pounds less that the stock one.

Cheers sir....i must confess id never really considered replacing the rear disc.....problem is, is now were out of the EU theres and increase of roughly 30 on that disc to get it into the country - however ive found one in the UK for 75 so ill get one on payday....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·

After doing an oil change on the bike,I was running it around the block just to make sure all was ok,when I thought I felt something hit me on my right thigh,then felt something hit the footrest. I looked in the mirror and didn't see anything bouncing about the road and nothing appeared to be missing from the bike. It was only when I got home and took my gear off I realised I'd left my right pocket open and my phone had gone.

I hurriedly geared up and rode back to where I'd felt something and sure enough there was my phone lying on the main road. To say the road was busy today would be an understatement,yet somehow the phone was unharmed and fully operational.
:shock:

The thing has a charmed life. A few years ago I left it sitting on the ground in the middle of Valletta when we were in Malta and one of the street traders spotted it and kept it for me when I returned half and hour later!

I'll maybe do one of the bike comps tonight.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Away at 7am today,lovely clear,quiet roads,then home before the Sunday hordes wake up. :cool:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Very lucky skub! Mine flew my ram mount once, was passing through UK. Me and a buddy took the next exit, turned around but never found it

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
431 Posts
FFS! JUST git to my storage unit.... an noticed i frogot my bike key at home....

·
Registered
431 Posts
It would have taken me about 20-30 min to get back to my storage unit with the key... got home and poored me a gin and tonic instead

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
It would have taken me about 20-30 min to get back to my storage unit with the key... got home and poored me a gin and tonic instead

Sounds like a plan. Some things are just meant to be. :LOL:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Here's a shot of my pack mule's latest attempt to escape civilization to circumnavigate AZ. Was cut short due to family emergency so no pics on the road, unfortunately. Will attempt again soon and give you some great shots, hopefully!
IMG_2379.JPG

·
Registered
431 Posts
@zee monkey

Been there once, its a beautifull place would love to go and ride there again. And his has the best races in the world

61 - 77 of 77 Posts