Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
381 - 400 of 421 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
this is from the other day, I got my girl roadworthy again! After 4 months of procrastinating and waiting for parts..This was after the ride I was too excited to stop for photos anywhere.. New lights and plastics/under tail, new radiator and all kinds of other stuff thrown at it, just need to get my lower on it but figured I’d show off the akra for a little while.. went with the renthal fat bar and boy is that thing low! Same width as the stock bar though so swapping it was honestly easier than you’d think.. With the Sargent seat it feels fairly aggressive and honestly that coupled with riding a cruiser all summer left me feeling a little goofy for the first hour on a bike I’ve owned for 5 years lol. If you can’t tell I’m excited… so glad to have this thing back in my life, the smoothness and the power were greatly missed

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

· Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #394 ·
Loving your bike Skub 👍😊 Thinking of getting your seat, how is it compared with original? Same here in Somerset, few rides left hopefully before they start putting salt on the roads 😌😊
I find the seat a great improvement,Marky. With the stock seat I'd start getting uncomfortable around 90 miles,then increasingly less after that. The Bagster allows me all day running and I never notice any numb bum. A fuel stop is enough to stretch the legs and head on. My usual run out is about 4 hours and it's perfect for that.

· Registered
32 Posts
I find the seat a great improvement,Marky. With the stock seat I'd start getting uncomfortable around 90 miles,then increasingly less after that. The Bagster allows me all day running and I never notice any numb bum. A fuel stop is enough to stretch the legs and head on. My usual run out is about 4 hours and it's perfect for that.
Thankyou for the info Skub, I shall look into the Bagster seat for next season 👍 Still need to get the ECU flash also to help smooth throttle response, just haven’t had the spare cash, definitely be done for next season though, Your background photos of your bike look superb, lovely scenery where you are 👍😎

381 - 400 of 421 Posts