Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
361 - 369 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
A perfect Pacific Northwest kinda day for riding today. Saw 84° to 93° depending upon where I was. ...93 was a bit warm but was usually in route to higher elevation.
Just some random pics here and there with a couple from the Oregon Garden ... nothing epic there when I rode around the area. Guess that's why they want you to pay admission first!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
That is so cool! Quite something to be seen , or cracking lovely ...maybe i didn't say that right, hm.. cracking brilliant! -awesome.

·
Registered
470 Posts
A perfect Pacific Northwest kinda day for riding today. Saw 84° to 93° depending upon where I was. ...93 was a bit warm but was usually in route to higher elevation.
Just some random pics here and there with a couple from the Oregon Garden ... nothing epic there when I rode around the area. Guess that's why they want you to pay admission first!

I was there in that exact same location on August 21st of 2017 to watch the total solar eclipse that ran through Silverton, albeit with car. Drove up from Los Angeles pulling a rented camper trailer because EVERY hotel was sold out like 3 months in advance, or if not then they were charging $950 /night. Spent 4 days up there, visiting all the local attractions including the Oregon Gardens. Good times...

Sky Cloud Car Plant Tire

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
470 Posts
Here's one from a recent day trip up to Idyllwild, CA. The beauty of Southern California is that you can go from desolate desserts with 110*F temps, up to pine covered forests with 70*F in a matter of a half hour.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Helmet

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle helmet

Tire Wheel Motorcycle Automotive tire Vehicle

...and then do some laps going up and down the side of the mountain a few times. Usually the roads are pretty empty of both cars and police.

Tire Wheel Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

361 - 369 of 369 Posts