Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
341 - 360 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
haha nope! Been best friends with this chap for more than 4 decades but wouldn't want to be responsible for anything that could happen while on his new toy... expensive toy :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
ok so I took this pic with my new shmart fone.. first ever smart phone btw, and I figured out that I can send it to my email and get the pics that I want to keep. anyway, point is that it has pretty good photo quality ..better than my 17 yr old point and shoot haha go figure! I think I like this phone better for taking pics but how do you guys move pics from the phone to your home PC?
Wheel Tire Water Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Throttle therapy to Evergreen Aviation Museum. The Spruce Goose is behind the glass, spanning the entire length. Can see a few of the props -and the nose just above my mirror. Use the man doors as a reference as to how big that thing is.

An older Air Force 1

They use this jet as an indoor water slide.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Happy belated Skub. Looks like you celebrated in fine fashion. Beautiful scenery on a sexy BEAST!! lol You're only as old as you feel ..and act!! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Throttle therapy to Evergreen Aviation Museum. The Spruce Goose is behind the glass, spanning the entire length. Can see a few of the props -and the nose just above my mirror. Use the man doors as a reference as to how big that thing is.

An older Air Force 1

They use this jet as an indoor water slide.

another great adventure with the Z.
thanks for the pic’s koggs…

·
Registered
538 Posts
happy consecutive orbits Skooby if you would slow down some I could catch you in a few years. Rides may get shorter but always sweeter.

Why did that image of the spruce goose make me think of Elon Musk..

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Made it out to the coast today. The ride getting there is super fun with lots of twisties. Didn't rail, was more of a grandpa pace with a few twists of the wrist to help keep things balanced! Was super fun. No anxiety and no stress. A beautiful day to ride. 95° in the valley and prolly 75ish at the coast. This was taken in Pacific City. We then followed hwy 101 south then back to heat. --ps my buddy takes better pics than I do (Rocket 3).

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #359 ·
Magic pics Koggs. The bikes look awesome and that beach seems like it might go on for miles. We have one like that in Donegall where there's enough room for cars to drive along.

341 - 360 of 369 Posts