Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
321 - 340 of 369 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #328 ·
This is a pic of a Kwacker with some quackers. Now before you think I'm crackers,consider this. When I pulled up on the bike several of the ducks said,"kwack" quite clearly and they were dead right. Ducks know a good Kwack when they see one. My mate has a Yamaha and they've never said "Yamaha" to him. (y)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Changed the erl and headed up through the Oregon pines to Silver Creek Falls area lookout ..popular place to rip to and snap some pics, altho the sun was in the wrong place for a pic -and a couple of cars were in the way. Great throttle therapy!

Those are some serious chicken strips, I need to ride more often! Somebody's old!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
When I was out today I came across a chap riding this,so we had a yarn for a while. He's had it about ten years and it was first registered in 1955,the same as my birth year. It's worn the years better than me. :LOL:

·
Registered
538 Posts

Not nearly as scenic around here but I need get my shady and twisty in before the broiler kicks on! I prefer the absence of caged traffic so I find the outback away from the city.
:cool:
Koggs you aren't kidding it is therapy

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
When I was out today I came across a chap riding this,so we had a yarn for a while. He's had it about ten years and it was first registered in 1955,the same as my birth year. It's worn the years better than me. :LOL:

Wow, so cool. That's one clean Vincent. ...gauges in the headlight bucket - Classic.

·
Registered
833 Posts

luv the vintage bikes. that front suspension is trick. that will make you appreciate your k-tech…😱

is that external push rods on the motor?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Changed the erl and headed up through the Oregon pines to Silver Creek Falls area lookout ..popular place to rip to and snap some pics, altho the sun was in the wrong place for a pic -and a couple of cars were in the way. Great throttle therapy!

Those are some serious chicken strips, I need to ride more often! Somebody's old!
silver creek falls looks amazing. you lucky dawg!

if you every get the chance, ride the columbia river gorge from portland, to bridge of the gods, to multanomah falls coming back to portland on old multanomah hwy. i was told by my best friends brothers sister neighbor who knows this guy who said it’s epic…

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Yeah I need to get out that direction, it's been a lot of years ago. It's not too far from where I live either. Beautiful country.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
My buddy and I rode up the canyon to Detroit Lake to check it out since the Beachy Creek fire swept thru there a couple yrs ago. Our two fave restaurants are gone. Shoulda got a pic of the bike they pulled from the burnage of the biker restaurant, --bikes were set up inside with biker paraphernalia on the walls -cool place. Saw one chopper burnt to a crisp outside along the road next to a food cart. Shoulda taken a pic arrg. Oh, my buddy was riding his new to him Triumph Rocket 3 GT ...a BEAST of a bike.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

321 - 340 of 369 Posts