Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 242 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
145.99 ? pounds? not sure how to calculate that to US $

Why so high? Politics have anything to do with it? Just curious.

That seat looks awesome. Who makes it?
Not quite as bad! Fuel is £1.45 per litre here and rising. That's £6.58 per gallon,or in US dollars,roughly 9 dollars a gallon.

It's a worldwide thing,all energy costs have rocketed in the last few weeks,mostly due to crazy prices for gas. Stocks are depleted after Covid,also Putin is playing a big part in this supply scenario.

The seat is made by a French company Bagster.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Crazy, I know. The cost to fill my commuter has bout doubled since last year.

Thought maybe the pipeline had something to do with it. US Prez is unbelievably against anyone who objects to his madness. Not sure if how this will all play out. I try to stay unplugged from it all and ride as much as I can!

Great pics btw.

-chris

·
Registered
471 Posts
Thats me waiting in traffic today. Had a good chance to test the shift support today. Sofar i'm very impressed sofar. As where i normally have some misshifts, today i had none at all.

If the weather allows it, hopping back on it tomorrow. Last day of leave until i have to sit behind my desk again. Ordering the murph kit tonight. And €2,10 per liter v-power over here

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G975F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·
I almost bought a cold weather / rain jump suit heated gloves and water proof boots but was asking my self would I even enjoy the ride wearing all the gear? I dunno I may still buy the gear but maybe next year!
I was out early today,temps in single figures,but I had heated grips/gloves and gillet,so snug and warm! I don't ride when the salt goes down for icy roads,but up until then I like to steal the odd couple of hours.

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
I was out early today,temps in single figures,but I had heated grips/gloves and gillet,so snug and warm! I don't ride when the salt goes down for icy roads,but up until then I like to steal the odd couple of hours.
Yeah and I am here in Florida complaining about 50 degree F lol! You sire are a trooper for riding in that weather I guess with the proper gear it can still be enjoyable?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
Yeah and I am here in Florida complaining about 50 degree F lol! You sire are a trooper for riding in that weather I guess with the proper gear it can still be enjoyable?
50 degrees F is about 10 degrees C,so we're about the same at the moment. In the next few weeks it'll be well below that at times.
If it was just cold,that's no bother with all the gear,but once the roads turn slimey and icy,then there's no fun in that for me,plus road salt destroys bikes no matter how carefully you clean them.

221 - 240 of 242 Posts