Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #201 ·
Smart Z there man. I really like those AR cans,but the noise would do my head in after a while!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Smart Z there man. I really like those AR cans,but the noise would do my head in after a while!
Stock headers and cats so it's not too bad. My previous Z was damn loud with a full system and short can.

The "AR" slip-ons are just cheap reps that I overnighted here while I wait for my full system to come from Brazil.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·
On the starting grid of the North West 200,pointing the wrong way just for added interest. :LOL:

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
tnx man. still luvin it
Haven't noticed any slower turn-ins with the 200 but I'm not a track guy either.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #217 ·
Here is a cautionary tale,every word of it the gospel truth.

Having not been out on the bike for over two weeks,I must have inadvertently engaged warp drive and landed slightly in the future,so I took a couple of pics as proof. Folks,there is no fuel for our bikes and all the Google cars sound like milk floats. I saw several enraged citizens reporting me to the authorities,so I quickly engaged warp drive in the opposite direction in order to get back to my time.

The thing is,if all goes quiet and you see a bright light ahead,just ease the throttle a little,Kawasaki don't tell us the Z is actually a time machine. That was as scary as it gets. :oops:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
We had a dry morning here,first in yonks,so I sneaked out for a couple of hours and used some of that hideously expensive petroleum. There are places asking 145.99 per litre now.
:shock:

Anyway,thermal lining is in,heated grips and vest on midway. It was a typical Autumn day,cold with damp patches and fallen leaves. I wasn't riding long enough to tell whether the new seat is better or not. It could be a few months down the line before that opportunity arises.

Good to be out,nevertheless.

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
145.99 ? pounds? not sure how to calculate that to US $

Why so high? Politics have anything to do with it? Just curious.

That seat looks awesome. Who makes it?

201 - 220 of 248 Posts