Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Mad respect.
Used to be a 'hod carrier' back in the day of being young and in shape! That mixer brought back some of those memories. :censored:
Glad to be on this side of it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Just to make it a bit more depressing....theres no rear access and no easy access from the road so when say, a pallet of 90 blocks turn up on the pavement at the top of the drive its...

1. Walk down the driveway.
2. Walk through the garage
3. Down a steep flight of steps.
4. Across the patio
5. down the garden (the bit at the back you can see...)
6. then another 50ft to the back of the garden

Drop concrete block walk back up and get another one.... and that goes for sand, cement, gravel, wood...anything...!

However i will be on the zed tomorrow....!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I know that pain brother.
H2o, music and looking at the Zed each time thru the garage should def help! :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yep - thats the worst bit....walking back and forth looking at the zed, hyper and rsv4 parked up, nice and clean, sun out (hot as ****) like today....and im mixing concrete...!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
haha yup, I feel that pain mate. Ride when you have the chance, for sure.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
You'll be as fit as a butcher's dog after this Comfy,the Zed will feel like it weighs 100 kilos!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
You say that... The first job after clearing the garden (which took a month in itself) was to dig by hand a 5m square x1m deep section of the garden - by hand, with a shovel. 3 weeks every night for 2 to 3 hours and I never lost a pound... If anything I put on a couple...!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
You say that... The first job after clearing the garden (which took a month in itself) was to dig by hand a 5m square x1m deep section of the garden - by hand, with a shovel. 3 weeks every night for 2 to 3 hours and I never lost a pound... If anything I put on a couple...!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It'll be all solid muscle! (y)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
looks epic skub. how’s the k-tech working for you?
I've found a sweet spot setting which takes away the harshness,but still allows good feel for more spirited riding when the pace goes up. My problem before was,I couldn't get that balance. It was either rattling out my teeth,or too soft for faster riding,there was no middle ground.

With the K-tech the adjustments make a difference,that's probably the big difference between the upgrade and stock.

It was a big outlay for me ZM,but well worth it imo.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts