Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - I just got my set of Pazzo Racing levers last night and installed them. LOVE THEM!!

This is a great mod not only for looks, but for control as well. Ive found that the levers just FEEL better in my hands. I think it has to do with the way they are cut - instead of being rounded on the leading edge like the stock ones are, they are more squared, allowing you to gain a better grip on them. Both levers are also fully adjustable, whereas on the stock ones only the brake lever is adjustable.

I bought them from Performance Moto on eBay. They were $179.99 with free shipping, and they even throw in a free pair of gel grips! Gonna put those on this weekend... You can even choose what colors you want for the levers AND the adjusters! I got black with orange adjusters for my white/orange 2010.

Wish I had the capability to post pics - but sadly, I dont.

·
Registered
89 Posts
why cant you post pics? its pretty easy to post them online. just upload the pics to a free hosting site like flickr, photobucket, imageshack, etc..... then copy the link and post it here. id really love to see how they look on your bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys - I just got my set of Pazzo Racing levers last night and installed them. LOVE THEM!!

This is a great mod not only for looks, but for control as well. Ive found that the levers just FEEL better in my hands. I think it has to do with the way they are cut - instead of being rounded on the leading edge like the stock ones are, they are more squared, allowing you to gain a better grip on them. Both levers are also fully adjustable, whereas on the stock ones only the brake lever is adjustable.

I bought them from Performance Moto on eBay. They were $179.99 with free shipping, and they even throw in a free pair of gel grips! Gonna put those on this weekend... You can even choose what colors you want for the levers AND the adjusters! I got black with orange adjusters for my white/orange 2010.

Wish I had the capability to post pics - but sadly, I dont.
hi
was just wondering why you payed that sort of dollars when i see really nice ones around for around $60 and did you fit the shorter or full length levers

·
Registered
249 Posts
Pazzo levers are fantastic - had 'em on my last bike and they make a big difference in comfort. I think the next set of levers I get will be from CRG. I love their mirrors and they're made in the USA. Couldn't hurt!

The levers you'll see on eBay for around $60 are Chinese knockoffs of dubious quality. Those may be just fine, but I've seen several reports of sloppy/loose fit, which causes rattling/vibration. No thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
installed a week or so back...
here's my black shorties with silver adjusters.
I can one finger brake with these babies and stop hard!

btw... pazzo factory is 20mins from my house.
good guys!

·
Registered
99 Posts
well today was a bad day ,made good . While moving the bike out to the driveway the kick stand was not all the way down so the bike fell over I did catch it before to much damege did break the clutch lever .:mad:
I know bone head move

made good how ! placed order for new set of black shorty pazzo levers:D

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
thanks that looks way better thn the stock one. what were they thinking? those will have to wait for a while. spent all my money.

·
Registered
56 Posts
it's funny when I first saw them I thought they were just bling. I liked the way looked... but after riding with them for 2 yrs on my other bike; I couldn't stand those stock ones.
they look like they were made in the 1950's. this bike is all about a modern look.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi
was just wondering why you payed that sort of dollars when i see really nice ones around for around $60 and did you fit the shorter or full length levers
Quality is why. Those $60 levers are cheap *** knock-offs from China and I wouldnt put those on my bike if YOU paid for them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my IFX Color Series Pazzo levers in for my 2011 Ninja 1000. The levers look superb. I have a set on my 2008 Ninja 250R as well. I can't drive with full length stock levers after making the jump to shorties. Much more intuitive and comfortable once you get used to the smaller size.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Quality is why. Those $60 levers are cheap *** knock-offs from China and I wouldnt put those on my bike if YOU paid for them.
sometimes that is true not always. case in point a CADI Escalad is a dressed up chev Avelanch. way more money for the name. i would proudly take the cheep levers.:dontknow:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sometimes that is true not always. case in point a CADI Escalad is a dressed up chev Avelanch. way more money for the name. i would proudly take the cheep levers.:dontknow:
Hey then - give them a shot. But everything Ive read says that they are made with sloppy tolerances, so they vibrate and cause a rattling sound. If I wanted vibrating levers that rattle, I would have stuck with the stock levers!!

Sometimes, you have to pay for quality. Sure a Lexus is just a Toyota with a different name tag on it...but the Lexus looks and feels a hell of a lot better than the Toyota.

·
Registered
12 Posts
here are my new gold/black adj billet levers. these are ebay china levers and they fit perfect, actually better than stock. and the feel is a major improvement. i actually got 2 sets. the second is black/red adj set.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts