·
Registered
220 Posts
How much for just the wheels?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Do you have any post accident pics?
Hopefully you came away good. Hate to see someone be put down by an incoherent driver

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the eliminater for the gentlemen that messages me about it. And the pc3 has not sold yet, waiting on another member to respond before i go to the next in line. Undertail is sold, integrated taillight is still up for grabs.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The pipes are pretty messed up but if you still want them that's no problem. PM me about it. And for every one that has already gotten with me about parts i apologize if i haven't gotten back with you yet, been busy at the shop, but I'm gonna be putting on some late night hours tonight to do tear down. And will post more pics of what i have left.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dunno why my messages from my phone aren't showing up on the forum.....but I posted on you mistress rebuild thread as well as this one that I would be interested in the exhaust. PM me please

....found it nevermind...pm sent

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Alright y'all tear down finally done. If there is anything you see in the pics that interests you PM me for price willing to wheel and deal. Tank in pic is already sold and header not in the pics but still available.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 59 Posts