Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are with restrictions. Emergency state. Only for work and depends on work. Only emergency services, basic food items, as well as pharmacies are available. Airports closed, only cargo or some cases of people in medical emergencies or work issues. We have health checks on people and enclosed places.Making an effort to prevent covid 19 from entering the territory. It is severe,. not forgetting that in Europe France has already passed the figures to Italy. We Portugal, bordering Spain, are conditioning all land and air entries from all countries. we also know that in the USA, cases have increased a lot. We are in serious trouble. It's work and home.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Thank you for the update.

At least you are at home, with your bike.

Are you able to ride during this period?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes, as long as it is in the conditions mentioned above, because besides the car, the motorcycle remains a means of transport. Weekend trips, advice by the police, is staying at home, for public health, thus avoiding people on the street and contagion. This for now. Following the news and the development of cases, more containment measures may be imposed. As I have a car, I take a break to give the bike a treat.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
Is that also in a 3D Printer?

If owners are unfamiliar with how you did it, can you explain how you made the stickers?

Is there s particular software program?

What materials did you use?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are made in a special program, made by professionals and printing machines. I went to the internet, researched, and took the logo in digital format on a pen., I gave a lord in a specialty house., They did., And it's already.
they are sticky, if you ever want to change the color or even another type of decal, so as not to damage the rim.
But they are resistant. To take a day ,. are going to take work.,
but the rims will always remain intact and without having to paint .. if you ever change to another design (decal) 3D.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some exempels i see on net.

;)
Thats wy., its not painted, but decal...
You can change one day , and not paint all the rim again

I paied 10 euros total for 2 logos for rear, and 4 logos to front

1 - 15 of 15 Posts