Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original decals on a 2010 that sits above the turnsignals and on below the back sadel. can they be bought from the dealer or?

mine is going in for a respray as soon as i bought it. dont wanna drive sticker-less :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
The original decals on a 2010 that sits above the turnsignals and on below the back sadel. can they be bought from the dealer or?

mine is going in for a respray as soon as i bought it. dont wanna drive sticker-less :)

I wouldnt know where else to go BUT the dealership to get exact copies of the Kawasaki stickers. You can order them there!!! They have a part number and everything...might even be able to find the part number online at the Kawasaki.com site.

Try this link:

https://www.kawasakiepc.com/SystemSearch_Frames.cfm?QuickSearch=1&SearchFor=ZR1000DAF&SearchBy=Model&cGroupID=&CFID=4645699&CFTOKEN=27013660

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just get any place that makes automotive decals to do it for you. They will be a lot lot less than having to get them from the dealership. Plus most of them can make exact copies for you.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys ill try the decal-guy :) they should be able to do it, just a matter of havin the right typeface/font.

·
Registered
86 Posts

You can go to the dealer or try xtremedecals.com they are in Malta...takes awhile to get the stickers but they have lots of stuff!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts