Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - just purchased a Z1 2007 and hence joined here...

Owned several machines over the 25 years of road riding, last bike was a K1 GSXR 750 till 3 weeks ago - sold - just bought the Zed a week ago and LOVE IT.

The Zed and GSXR have similar power outputs - but delivery is vastly different. So too the seating - although more up right and better the seat itself was so much better on the Suzi. On my 637km ride home after picking it up in Brisbane I quickly found bones in my arse I didn't realise I had.

Here are some pics:

plus website here: the Zed

Anyways, looking forward to many many kilometers on the Zed and a few more mods to come.

Craig - NSW Australia

·
Registered
555 Posts
Nice '07! I wished it came in orange here in the states. I have a black one of course. I've had it for a little over a year and put 11,000 miles on it so far. I took a spill a week or so ago and can't wait to get it back on the road.
Happy Trails...

·
Registered
752 Posts
Welcome to the site, bro!

Looks great! I didnt know they made one in orange in 07...not here in the USA. I like it!

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome... that sure is a purdy color ya got there...... :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome, and I agree with kawtoy, thats a beautiful color. :)

Edit: Forgot to say "Goodday mate"

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys for your comments - its been bloody raining here for that last 5 days straight - over it - wanna ride !!!

Yer orange also happens to be a fav colour for me so the choice was relatively easy - although I must say they look great in black, and even though I dislike green they still look the goods.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Thats too bad the green is my favourite color, but I like my Zed orange....

·
Registered
752 Posts
thanks guys for your comments - its been bloody raining here for that last 5 days straight - over it - wanna ride !!!

Yer orange also happens to be a fav colour for me so the choice was relatively easy - although I must say they look great in black, and even though I dislike green they still look the goods.
Ah quit yer griping about rain! Its the middle of winter Down Under! Im still dealing with rain the the summer time in the Bay Area!!! Damn schizo weather is pissing me off! At least this weekend its supposed to be nice... Typically, its around 80-100* in these parts. Last three weeks have seen 60's and rain/drizzle every morning...

OK, Im done griping about my weather now! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts