Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just sold my 2007 Yamaha Midnight Warrior and my 2003 Buell XB9S and FINALLY bought what I've wanted all along... a 2010 Kawasaki Z1000. Looking forward to asking a LOT of questions you all you guys much more knowledgeable of this bike than I am....

And without further ado, here's the beast;

Obviously the first alterations I need to make are with the exhaust and the mirrors so helpful suggestions will be cheerfully acknowledged. Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats! CRG makes a quality mirror. I had one on my 03 Z1000 and when I sold it I put one on my Speed Triple. Good quality but they are not cheap. I like the look of the Muzzy and V+H brawler slip ons.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Is it new or used, I realy like the black pipes, looks good better than the gold ones. Iam willing to trade.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it new or used, I realy like the black pipes, looks good better than the gold ones. Iam willing to trade.
When the bike came into the dealership here in Mississippi it had an aftermarket slip on exhaust. I'm not sure what kind although I believe it was a Muzzys. It also had an aftermarket windscreen. Again, I'm not sure of the type. The mechanic made off with the exhaust and windscreen and installed his stock exhaust from his 2011 Z1000, hence the black mufflers instead of the gold ones on the 2010. I think they're ok for right now so I'll keep them until I get ready to go the slip on route. I'll save 'em for you though.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome, and nice bike!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
BRAWLERS lightest,loudest,cheapest,hottest looking,need i say more.
Somtimes MORE is LESS!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BRAWLERS lightest,loudest,cheapest,hottest looking,need i say more.
Somtimes MORE is LESS!

Yeah, I've been looking at them. They seem to be the most cost-effective slip ons out there and Vance & Hines makes great stuff too. How do they sound with the little baffles you can buy with them? Anyone?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts