Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2013 Z1000
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Todd. This Gen3 Z is my 6th motorcycle and is used when I need a taste of speed. I have owned several fast vehicles but this is my first litre bike and so far I love it. Only mod is a full Akrapavic 4 into 1 but looking to add an Ivan's ECU tune in the near future.

· Registered
234 Posts
Welcome. An introductory first post instead of hey i got a problem....Kinda refreshing. I have owned a 2011 since new and also have the excellent Ivans flash. All mods to my bike were "vetted" by my forum brothers. 60k miles and going strong!

· Registered
53 Posts
100 percent get Ivan’s tune and do the block offs, it’ll run so much better wish I had the 4-1 that’s a nice system. Ecu is fairly easy to get out and a lot easier when you move the rear seat lock, it’s like 3 bolts. Also with aftermarket wheels and and the full system the thing is in the 430s-440s fully fuled. Enjoy the ride, remember 3rd gens are fastest!

· Registered
1,267 Posts
I'm sure this would be true for most bikes, but can you imagine how it would have tested and been reviewed if the original bike had Ivan's flash?

I've tested parts before and thought "Ok, I think? That's pretty nice."

His flash isn't like that. Any rider would notice it before they reached the end of their driveway. Not about the extra power. I noticed how exact the throttle was. It makes the stock bike feel like it has a rubber throttle cable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts