Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode a friends zx10r a few days ago and sold my zx6r and just bought a 2015 Z1K with 15k miles dual carbon fiber Yoshimura pipes with no catalytic converter adjustable levers for clutch and brake not sure the brand if anyone could help me out that would be great also the bike has carbon fiber engine skid bars and some other after market stuff I have no clue the name of but look super sweet! Anyways so glad to finally have 1000cc sport bike the torque is amazing and the sound she makes with those pipes is like a never ending wet dream! Glad to join a forum with other Z1K owners and if thiers anyone around pensacola let's go ride!

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the best color scheme for the GEN fours. congrats! the link to the service manual in case you haven’t found it yet…

Index of /z1000/Manuals
Thanks I love the color green and after waxing its such a beautiful paint job! Thanks again for the service manual I got a lot of stuff to check / replace and working on bikes is almost as fun as riding them!

·
Registered
2015 Kawasaki Z1K
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just ordered some Rizoma bar end weights some cool decal rim stickers and body stickers and a under glow kit! I will soon be ordering Rizoma mirrors foot pegs turn signals and windscreen then I will slowly be ordering carbon fiber pieces to replace the plastics on the bike and then the final piece will be carbon fiber rims! Oh yeah also going to get a power commander V a dyno tune and then a Quick shifter and then I will finally be done with this amazing bike 😆 I hope to have this project finished in 2 years!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts