Kawasaki Z1000 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking around the web for a good forum for this bike and .. well .. here i am. just bought a 2012 z1000, actually pick it up in the morning but cant wait. last bike was a 07 zx6r and i sold that over the winter. ive always rode a kawasaki, from dirtbikes to ATV's , few different ninja's from the 600, 900 and even 1200 and now the z1000. anything that is a must have for these? ill get pics posted up tomorrow :)

as soon as i got home

few hrs later with all the graphics removed and reflectors

·
Registered
532 Posts
good choice of bike, its a blast. and welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah cant wait to take it for a ride :) actually the dealership is a good 30miles from my house so the ride home will be fun!

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
:welcome: The Z1000 brings out the devil in all of us :mad:

·
Registered
532 Posts
yeah cant wait to take it for a ride :) actually the dealership is a good 30miles from my house so the ride home will be fun!
i just noticed, u lived in delaware..wherebouts? im right over the bridge in jersey

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
532 Posts
10mins from the delaware memorial bridge in newark.
nice, let me know if you want to go riding. cycle gear has some bike meets from what i hear in bear, de. have u been to any of them

·
Registered
331 Posts
looking around the web for a good forum for this bike and .. well .. here i am. just bought a 2012 z1000, actually pick it up in the morning but cant wait. last bike was a 07 zx6r and i sold that over the winter. ive always rode a kawasaki, from dirtbikes to ATV's , few different ninja's from the 600, 900 and even 1200 and now the z1000. anything that is a must have for these? ill get pics posted up tomorrow :)
:welcome: I think you are really going to dig this bike. It has a lot of things going for it!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i live less then a mile from that cycle gear, im always in there for parts :) i have seen a few of there meets going on just while in passing but ive never attended one. but yeah im down for riding.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I envy your bike!

2012z1000,

I know, I know, my first post! Don't you feel lucky?! :lol:

May I ask for what price you got your 2012 Orange Z1000?

I have been lusting and searching for a Z1000 for about a year and a half, and now, I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I am curious about the price that I should be aiming for... So far, the dealerships in my area have given me a price of about $11,000 OTD. Is this too much? :dontknow:

Thanks in advance. :eek:ccasion:

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2012z1000,

I know, I know, my first post! Don't you feel lucky?! :lol:

May I ask for what price you got your 2012 Orange Z1000?

I have been lusting and searching for a Z1000 for about a year and a half, and now, I'm ready to pull the trigger, but I am curious about the price that I should be aiming for... So far, the dealerships in my area have given me a price of about $11,000 OTD. Is this too much? :dontknow:

Thanks in advance. :eek:ccasion:
i think i was right at $10,800 OTD with a 5yr tag.. another dealer local to me wanted like $11,200 otd so i took a 30mile ride and saved $400 lol

·
Registered
112 Posts
Bike is beautiful. Congratulations brother. I would say from the reading on this forum that I’ve read that the rear shock is worthy of an upgrade first. I’m currently looking at a Nitron R2 rear shock.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts